- If more than one word is entered, the user can choose to search for records containing
any word, all words or complete phrase .
- Words joined by '/' or '-' are treated as two separate words, so searching for
'computer based' will return all records containing 'computer-based'
- Truncation allows you to do one search for all words that share a common stem.
This is done by adding '*' to the stem. E.g. robot* will retrieve records containing
robot, robots, robotic and robotics.
- Optionally, you can filter your search by selecting the Cost,Educational Level, Interactivity
Type , Medium and/or Engineering Classification of the resources you are interested.
- Please note that UK English rather than US English is the preferred spelling.